Saturday, February 2, 2013

2013 and January Goals

I have never been one for chomping at the bit for setting goals. The fact that it took me years to make this 99 in 999 is quite evidence of that.
Nonetheless, I did set a goal to make yearly and monthly goals and then to stick to them, so that I will indeed do.

#80: Make monthly and yearly goals - and stick to them! (1/3) (3/33)

2013
1. Complete my cross stitch.
I have been working on the same one for...over 5 years. I'd say it's about time, don't you?

2. Finish 2011 and 2012 scrapbooks for Mom and Dad.

3. Keep up with pictures better.
I'm not sure what all this entails...I just need to do it better than I have been in the past.


January '13
1. Finish Mom & Dad's calendar.
2. Start on the History of the World.
3. Take down the Christmas tree.

February '13
1. Finish 2011 scrapbook for Mom and Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment