Saturday, February 2, 2013

A little update

It's been a little bit since I've posted... oops.  
But THAT was not on my list! Intentionally, I might add. :)

But let's move on - some of the things that I've started on/completed.  Um, now that I look at it, none of them are complete, they're all being worked on.

#1: Own all of the Classic Disney movies. (16/52)
Brandon bought me Cinderella.

#20: Read a history of the world.

I've started a book and I've read a little bit, but I want this to be a journey, not a race.

#35: Watch 30 movies off of Brandon's "list". (1/30)
Marry Poppins! And Brandon loved it.

#69: Get my eyes checked this year and then again in 2 years.

I finally went in after 4 years and got my eyes checked. It only took a torn contact and a scratched cornea to make that happen...

#92: Catch up with the scrapbooks for Mom and Dad. 
I've nearly finished with 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment