Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2011 - Get fit

This one is probably the most difficult and the most undefined goal that I have. Other than "learn to play the piano" that is.
I am working on it, though.
Objective: Get fit.
Method: Elliptical machine
Opinions: it's brutal

Have you ever been on an elliptical  machine? They're made by Satan in Hell to torture fat people.
I started off barely being able to do 15 minutes (with 2, 2 minute breaks) and now I'm up to 30 minutes with no breaks. Phew, it's rough. So, I'm half-way to my goal per day which is 30 minutes twice a day.
I don't know, maybe in the end I'll think they're made by Angels in Heaven to help fat people reach their goals, but right now, they're still pretty evil to me. It's getting easier, though.
Day by day.

On another note, I officially started writing my bucket list! 20 goals so far. Maybe I should make one of those goals to finish writing my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment