Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 - Movies #1-5

The first movie of the year was...
"Tangled"
And oh my gosh, it was great. Lovely start to the New Year. It's the best Disney movie I have seen (ok, mainstream Disney that is considered one of their "Official Animated Movies") in a long time! It's about time, that's all I've got to say. There's a good reason they were up for an Oscar for Best Original Song.

#2:
"Leap Year"
Okay, I saw this because it has Amy Adams in it and it took place in Ireland. Win-Win, right? Meh. It was alright. Pretty predictable, but it was still cute. I mean, who doesn't love Amy Adams.

#3:
"Up in the Air"
Yeah...Not so keen on this one. I thought the ending sucked.

#4:
"Prince of Persia"
I don't think Brandon liked this one very much. It just seems like all the movies are so over done these days. It honestly felt a lot like I'd already seen it, but I forgot the plot. You know what I mean??

#5:
"The Proposal"
Yet another Romantic comedy that was almost just like "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" except they were both in on the gag.

No comments:

Post a Comment