Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New things.

I love blogs. I love blogging. (Even though sometimes I'm bad at it) And I love love love making lists. I'm excellent at making lists - but not so awesome about going through with the things on those lists...
So, here is my new attempt. A blog about lists. 2 of my favorite things! Next to whiskers on kittens and brown paper packages tied up with string.
This blog will have 2 main goals:
1) My yearly goals
2) My "bucket List"
Now...bucket list. I'm young. 25, in-fact. So...I've got a while before I kick that bucket, so why make a bucket list?? Because 30 is LESS THAN 5 YEARS AWAY! Actually, by this point, it's less than 4.5 years away. Gross. (Sorry, Brandon, my love, who just turned 30). I haven't actually completed this bucket list, and I certainly haven't decided on a number for the amount of things to be on that list. In-fact, I just got the idea yesterday when I was reading my friend's blog Katie's 99 in 999 (which she probably doesn't know I read, but I've always really admired her and her awesomeness, so I'm sure she won't mind). I'm going to do mine a little differently, though. Instead of making it in 999 days, I'm going to make it "before 30" which is still possible. See above statement about the 4.5ish years remaining.
So, here we go!
Bucket list will not be posted in its entirety pre-completion. It will be named one by one as each item gets crossed off the list.
2011 goals have been posted.
Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment