Monday, November 26, 2012

#17 - check!

#17: Create a book list.

This took me a little while, but I went through all of the books I own (I sign and date the inside of the front cover whenever I finish a book) and racked my brain to remember the books that for whatever reason I don't still have, and I made myself a list. And I put it in this book:

Instead of just doing a list in chronological order of all of the books I've read, I split some of them into different sections.  Jane Austen, J.K. Rowling, J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Kate Morton all have their own pages so that I can keep their books together.
And I know it's lame that I chose this cover because it's all the fad right now, but I deliberately chose the original quote...  I'm all about Great Britain and I'm in love with the WWI/WWII era in GB. Granted, more so pre-WWI, but whatever.  And let it be known that I resisted the pink one (I love pink more than I love GB) that said "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" because it was just too kitsch.

No comments:

Post a Comment