Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A shock of reality

I decided to get on here and do a little blogging today, and I did the math on what date it was going to be in 999 days (okay, okay, I looked it up on the internet because I'm too lazy) and I realized that it's my birthday! But...not only is it my birthday...it's my 30th birthday...
And then it hit me...
IT'S LESS THAN 1,000 DAYS UNTIL I'M 30!!!
Cue panic....

I would say "and then I composed myself" or "then I got over it" but NO! I'm still freaking out a little bit.  This sums up how I feel:



I'll get over it, I suppose.  And in the meantime...I need to make this a meaningful, useful time in my life (right...?).
So, here goes. I'm creating a 99 in 999. An official, typed words on web page list.

Let's begin, shall we?

Goal #1: Come up with 10 goals a day for 9.9 days in order to complete this list.


No comments:

Post a Comment