Sunday, November 25, 2012

My new #12

I said before that I wanted to scratch my goal of watching all of the old Dr. Who.  That really is mainly because I don't want it to become a chore, and the fact that it's not entirely realistic.  I know how I am and I know how Brandon is and we can get burned out on things and we seldom want to watch the same thing at the same time.

So, that being said, I have a new goal to replace it.

#12: Read all of the Histories by Shakespeare.
History + classic British author = win.  And I think I'll read them in chronological order.
The Life and Death of King John
The Tragedy of King Richard the Second
The First Part of King Henry the Fourth
The Second Part of King Henry the Fourth
The Life of King Henry the Fifth
The First Part of Henry the Sixth
The Second Part of Henry the Sixth
The Third Part of Henry the Sixth
The Tragedy of King Richard the Third

The Life of King Henry the Eighth

No comments:

Post a Comment