Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Goals 11 - 20

Well, day two and going strong!
I actually had to stop myself short last night from going past 10 because they just kept coming to my mind - hopefully I don't forget any...perhaps I should just do a draft in future if that happens again...

#11: Document all of my goals in photographs.
I love taking pictures and I love doing that for the intent of record keeping. So, there you go.

#12: Watch all of the old Doctor Who seasons.
That evens out to about one disk a week...I think we can handle that.

#13: Compile a family cookbook.
For quite some time now I have wanted to compile a cookbook filled with family recipes and loved recipes of those whom I love, so I am finally going to do it!!

#14: Get new wedding bands for Brandon and myself.
We were in that struggling college student phase when we got married and got cheap rings from Walmart.  I love my engagement ring and I'd really like to get a set that tie into how it looks.

#15: Attend a play at a really old theater.
When we were in Boston a few years ago we went to see Wicked at the Boston Opera House and I fell in love with the Opera House almost as much as I did with the musical, and I'd like to go see another play. Not necessarily at the Boston Opera House again, obviously.

#16: Compile and stick to a budget for one month.

#17: Revise my budget and then stick to it for three months.
The plan for this is to stick to it for three months and just figure out how budgeting works in my life and go on from there.  Since the two of us have never really had a "set" income amount, this has always been difficult, but as that has changed, so has my idea of budgeting.

#18: Begin a fitness program and stick to it for 6 weeks.
I've started and failed many times...but I figure if I stick to it for 6 weeks, then it will become habit and it won't be so hard. That's the plan, anyhow.

#19: Stay at a Bed and Breakfast for my Anniversary.
I've always loved the idea of a B&B, and my 5th anniversary is coming up, so... (hint, hint, hint)

#20:  Attend a Catholic Mass in a big fancy cathedral.
There's something about attending a church service that is so steeped in tradition that is appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment