Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New goals - 2-10

We already established goal #1: come up with 10 goals per day for 9.9 days (which, might I add, it is convenient that it is a partially self-accomplishing goal).
Here are 2 - 10.
I think I'll write them all down in blogs and then rearrange them later, because I can't have a blog that doesn't have like-things together. :) You should see my book collection... my brother said to me, "what's so difficult? just throw them up on the shelves." NO!!! I can't have Shakespeare next to Twilight (yes, I admit that I do own one of them...), that would be chaos. Shakespeare goes next to Milton, Beau, duh.
Anyway.

#2: Finish a book a month.
You know, I considered making this two per month, but I'd like to make this realistic and attainable.  And working 40 hrs/week sometimes doesn't allow me to do that...especially with so much television to watch...

#3: Go on 3 amazingly awesome trips with Brandon.
This does not include: trips that only include going to Kansas City or Bath County (where our parents live).  If we happen to stop by either one of those places, that's different.  These three trips are intended to incorporate some of the places under the "Destinations" tab at the top of the blog.

I keep stopping myself from asking Brandon "what do you think I should put on here?" because for once I need to do something for myself and not rely on other people.

#4: Create two travel maps.
I've always wanted maps that have cork board behind them and I am able to stick push-pins in them, so that is exactly what I'm going to do. I even know where I'm going to hang them up in the bedroom and what places are going to get pinned.

#5: Read a history of the world.
Self-explanatory, really. I even have the book already and everything.

#6: Watch all 6 Star Wars movies in order as a marathon.
Brandon loves them and they're one of "those things", you know?

#7: Read the entire standard works - cover to cover.
Old Testament
New Testament
Book of Mormon
Doctrine & Covenants
Pearl of Great Price

#8: Take a photography class.
I've always wanted to do this. I love taking pictures.

#9: Throw an amazing party that is not centered around a holiday or a birthday.

#10: Own all of the Classic Disney movies.
I should start a list of these at the top of the blog too...that way my husband can keep an eye on them and buy them for me... :) (especially when they come out in new editions...like Cinderella is right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment