Friday, November 23, 2012

New Goals 81 - 90

Oh dear, since I skipped thanksgiving and the day before, now I have to play catch up (I'm already so brain dead that I nearly wrote "katchup"...

#81: Find the restaurant on the river in Wilmington that I went to when I was in high school and take Brandon.
1. I loved it and 2. I want to eat on the river again soon.

#82: Get my eyes checked this year and then again in 2 years.

#83: Buy a new pair glasses.

#84: Send Brandon to the eye doctor and get his eyes checked too.

#85: Go on one of those cool horse-drawn tours in downtown Wilmington.

#86: See Natural Bridge.

#87: Plant a tree.

#88: Complete a Charles Dickens novel (other than A Christmas Carol).

#89: Officially read every Jane Austen novel.
I'm ashamed to say I've only completed Emma and Pride and Prejudice.

#90: Make pasta from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment