Friday, November 23, 2012

New Goals 91 - 99

This is freaking me out a little. It's that once I write down the 99, I'm afraid I'm going to change my mind or something. I have changed my mind on the Dr. Who goal already... It's not that one per week is too much, it's that I don't want to turn it into a "chore." I'll have to come up with a replacement.

#91: Read the LotR trilogy and the Silmarillion and re-read the Hobbit.

#92: Visit Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC.

#93: Go to the temple and do all-day sessions each year on our anniversary (or around it).

#94: Buy a classic Disney songs piano book.
For all that awesome piano playing I'm going to be doing.

#95: Go to an amusement park (did I already do this one? Yes, yes I did, it's number 55 in my pre-list. DANGIT!)

#95: Climb a lighthouse with Brandon.

#96: Create a collage of family photos (in frames) in my dining room.

#97: Start a tradition of Sunday dinners.

#98: Buy ten TPBs from my list of Batman TPBs to buy.

And finally:

#99: Create Wedding photo books for both my parents and Brandon's parents.

I need to replace that Dr. Who one, but other than that, I'm done.  Since that replacement is going to be my "real" final goal, I'm going to think about it for a day or so to make it really good.
It won't have anything to do with wrestling.  Brandon is making me watch wrestling right now... And I feel like my brain is rotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment