Monday, November 19, 2012

New goals #51 - 60

Some days I hate my life, and today is one of those days. I am in a bad mood, I don't feel good and I'm tired. Grumpy Anne doesn't make for very good goals, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway while I watch House Hunters.

#51: Visit a Renaissance Fair

#52: Hike part of the Appalachian Trail.
Even if it's just a teeny tiny part.

#53: Go jet skiing with Brandon.
I went as a kid and remember liking it a lot.

#54: Cross at least one of the MLB stadiums off of our list (see destinations above).

I am checking out a list of 1,000 ideas for a bucket list (I know, that's kind-of cheating) and I just saw one that says "Learn your grandparents' native tongue"...check. I should put that down as a goal. Does it count if I've already accomplished it (25 years ago)...?

#55: Go to an amusement park.

Oh my gosh, I still have 5 more *facepalm*

#56: Lose 100 pounds.
...did I really just write that?

#57: Tour the Richmond Art Museum.

#58: Build a greenhouse.

#59: Frame my yearly goals every year.
Like this:


#60: Buy a nice chess set.

The end. And just in time for the end of House Hunters.  They picked the first one.
I'm still grumpy, tired and don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment