Friday, November 23, 2012

New Goals 71 - 80

We aren't going to talk about how I missed two days.
But I am going to make mental note to never again start a new job during Thanksgiving week. Or any holiday, for that matter.

#71: Maintain my perpetual journal for the entirety of 2013, 2014 and what part of 2015 is included in this 999 days.

#72: Buy an out building.
And I need to make sure that it's big enough for my garden stuff.

#73: Make a pumpkin pie.
Brandon loves it for Thanksgiving and I always buy frozen, so I'm planning on making one and finding a recipe he loves.

#74: Buy a proper wardrobe.
I have the crappiest wardrobe ever.

#75: Buy Brandon a proper wardrobe.
So does Brandon.

#76: Re-memorize the state capitols.
Don't judge me.

#77: Find my bliss and follow it.
I'm funny about numbers and 77 is my favorite number, do this one had to be my favorite goal. I'll probably change it later, but for now it's #77.
But on a note related to the goal: this needs to happen. Period.

No, Anne, having a goal about eating more sweet potato soufflé is not acceptable. But you should still eat more of it.

#78: Pack my lunch every day for a month.

#79: Go a month without any processed foods.
I've done this before, and it's hard at first, but so worth it.

#80: Learn 5 constellations that I can see in the summertime and know the history behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment