Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Goals 41 - 50

I have reached the point that I knew I would...  I have reached "the wall" in this process. So I think I am going to sit here for the next hour or so and do other things on the internet and write things down as they come to me.

7:21 pm
I can do this.

7:42 pm
Perhaps I should make this my 44 in 444 instead of 99 in 999.

#41: Create a book list.
This is for all of the books I have ever read and will ever read.

#42: Visit Bald Head Island with Brandon.
Bald Head Island is a posh island off the coast of NC that I love and I really would like to take Brandon.

#43: Publish a book.
Typing this makes my whole body clench.  This is something that I have wanted to do for years, but whether it is because of fear or self-doubt, I haven't done it, and I want to. {Still freaking out a little.}

8:14 pm
Yes, I am, in-fact, watching "Bridezillas, where are they now?" on television.

#44: Watch the sunrise over the beach.
I live on the coast - might as well do it!

8:27 pm
Well, I'm past an hour...

#45: Sew curtains for a whole room.

#46: Tour Poplar Grove Plantation.

#47 Make monthly and yearly goals - and stick to them!
This means that they have to be r.e.a.l.i.s.t.i.c!  Otherwise they'll never happen. Realistic, Anne, realistic.

8:48 pm
Only 3 more to go! I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

#48: Go on a picnic with Brandon.
Location to be determined.

#49: Get professional family photos done of the entire Cliffe family.

#50: Get professional family photos done of the entire Entsminger family.

9:01 pm
Man, that was rough.


No comments:

Post a Comment