Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Goals 61 - 70

#61: Complete one month of "a photo a day."

#62: Learn how to meditate.
You know, proper mediation, where my mind is clear of all thought.

#63: Go on a camping trip and "rough it" for a few days - no cell phones!

#64: Learn how to make good spaghetti sauce from scratch.

#65: Visit a restaurant that I've seen on Food Network.
It doesn't matter if it's from "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" or "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" or whatever, I just want to visit somewhere that I've seen on there.

#66: Catch up with the scrapbooks for Mom and Dad.

#67: Buy a new pair of sneakers.
I've had the same pair since high school...which some people might find shocking, but since I wear flip flops most of the time in my spare time, it's not that big of a deal.  But now that I'm a working girl (even thought I've been a "working girl" for 3 years...oh my gosh it took me way too long to get to that point in life) and I can't wear flip flops to work, I need some new shoes.

#68: The goal that shall not be named, but has to do with that thing that I need to get done.
I'm sure I could be more vague, but I think that's vague enough. Not that it matters, because Brandon is the only one who reads my stuff, and that's only because I make him.  Oh, hun, I am going to enter in your contest, don't worry.

#69: Maintain that book list that I created.
If I learn how to maintain it, it will become a habit and I will do it FOREVER!

#70: Write in my spiritual journal weekly.
This will hopefully encourage me to do spiritual things more often.

I play this game on my phone called "the Simpsons: Tapped Out" (I call it "Simpsonville"...which is very incorrect) and you build a virtual version of Springfield and get to meet the characters from the Simpsons and whatever.  I find it sad that I wanted to just make a goal about that.  You earn money for doing things (fake money, unfortunately) and I'm saving up to buy the Thanksgiving balloon of Santa's Little Helper.  But I was going to say something like "purchase all of the available land spots in Tapped Out"...I'm a loser. Whatever, leave me alone, I need to go harvest my tomacco.

No comments:

Post a Comment